This contract hereby serves as an agreement between the vendor and the facilitators of the Central Illinois Pagan Pride Day Festival (CIPPD)
- Central Illinois Pagan Pride Day is being held on September 29th, 2018, at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Bloomington-Normal, 1613 E. Emerson, Bloomington, IL from 11:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- We ask that you be set up by 10:30 a.m. and plan to stay open until 6:00 p.m.
- We ask that you be packed and ready to leave the grounds by 8:00 p.m.
- This is an open air event, and vendors are responsible for providing their own shelter, tables, chairs, and displays. The event is held rain or shine.
- There is parking available in the parking lot adjacent to the Vendor area.
- Please leave your area clean.
- Please note, our vendor area and divination area are kept separate. We do not allow vendors to do divination from their booths, nor do we allow divination booths to sell physical items. If you would like to do both, please contact us at vendors (at) cipaganpride (dot) org for more information.
- I accept the responsibility for ensuring that I am licensed and insured to do business within the State of Illinois.
- I accept the responsibility for collecting and reporting my own sales tax.
- I accept and assume full liability for any injuries to myself, my agents , or my associates, and responsibility for loss to myself, my agents, or associates property at any time and from any cause while on the premises of the event and hold harmless the facilitators of the event.
- I release Pagan Pride Project, Central Illinois Pagan Pride Day, Pagans In Touch, The Town of Normal, the City of Bloomington, and all others from any and all liability related to Pagan Pride Day.
- I understand I am responsible for providing my own tables, chairs, and shelter, and displays.
- I understand that attendance of the general public is not guaranteed and release Pagan Pride Project, Pagans In Touch, Central Illinois Pagan Pride Day, The City of Bloomington and the Unitarian Universalist Church of Bloomington-Normal from any losses occurred due to poor attendance.
- I understand that food wares are not allowed to be sold at the event without a special permit from the McLean County Health Department, and if I wish to sell such wares, it is solely my responsibility to obtain the necessary permits and to ensure they are displayed.
- I understand it is solely my responsibility to ensure I operate within the laws of the State of Illinois and any and all local ordinances as it pertains to my merchandise.
- I understand that my email address will be added to Central Illinois Pagan Pride Day’s mailing list. I can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by replying to a CIPPD email or emailing vendors(at)cipaganpride(dot)com with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject. Your personal information will never be shared or sold with 3rd parties!
- CIPPD requires that all swords, daggers, or weapons of any kind that have a bladed edge made of metal and/or bone that can be sharpened, be kept in a sheath or wrapped in protective wraps when sold. The VENDOR must inform the purchaser that all weapons purchased must be immediately taken and locked in the purchasers’ vehicle. EVERY VENDOR selling weapons of any kind must post a visible, and at least 8 x 10 sign, outlining purchase policy.
- Special note regarding the sale of blades: While we, as pagans, recognize the magickal intent of bladed wares, we are also bound by the laws in the state in which we reside, as well as, any and all local ordinances. As such we require that sales of any bladed wares be restricted to those 18 years and older and as such place responsibility of verifying such age on the vendor.
- Refund Policies:
- In the unlikely event that we are forced to cancel the event due to severe weather we can roll-over payment of the vendor space to the following year’s event. If you are unable to make the following year’s event, the vendor fee will not be refunded.
- Cancellation: Any Cancellation made after August 31st will not be refunded
- No Shows:
- While we realize things come up last minute (illness, family problems, etc) we do ask, to let us know you will be unable to attend the event as soon as possible so we can rearrange the layout if necessary.
- Cancellations made after August 31st will not be refunded.
Vendor Pricing for 2018 Pagan Pride Day (per 10×10)
- Early Bird Registration (thru Thursday, May 31st) $25
- Standard Registration (Wednesday, June 1st – Tuesday, July 31st) $35
- Late Registration (Wednesday, August 1st – Friday, August 31st) $50
- PLEASE NOTE: We will not accept vendor registration after August 31st, 2018.
Vendor Registration Includes:
- 1 10’x10′ booth space
- 1 CIPPD 2018 T-shirt per booth (Must specify size when ordering)
- 1 125 x 125 px ad space on http://www.cipaganpride.org sidebar
- Vendor must provide graphic and web address for linking
- Ad graphic can be emailed to vendors (at) cipaganpride (dot) org
- A minimum of 1 Facebook mention on the CIPPD Facebook page
- A minimum of 1 Twitter mention on the CIPPD Twitter feed
Vendor Registration Form
Please click the SUBMIT button before continuing to payment process below!
Add booth option to your cart here (adjust quantity in cart if necessary):
Add additional t-shirts & select t-shirt sizes here ($15/additional shirt):
View Cart, modify quantities, and/or check out by clicking “View Cart” button: