Thank you for your interest in being a vendor!
Central Illinois Pagan Pride Day is being held on September 29th, 2018 from 11:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. The event will be held at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Bloomington-Normal, at 1613 E. Emerson, Bloomington, IL.
- We ask that you be set up by 10:30 a.m. and plan to stay open until 6:00 p.m.
- We ask that you be packed and ready to leave the grounds by 8:00 p.m.
- This is an open air event, and vendors are responsible for providing their own shelter, tables, chairs, and displays. The event will be held rain or shine.
- There is parking available in the parking lot adjacent to the Vendor area.
- Please leave your area clean.
Vendor Pricing for 2018 Pagan Pride Day (per 10×10)
- Early Bird Registration (thru Thursday, May 31st) $25
- Standard Registration (Friday, June 1st – Tuesday, July 31st) $35
- Late Registration (Wednesday, August 1st – Friday, August 31st) $50
- PLEASE NOTE: We will not accept vendor registration after August 31st, 2017.
Vendor Registration Includes:
- 1 10′x10′ booth space
- 1 CIPPD 2018 T-shirt per booth (Must specify size when ordering)
- 1 125 x 125 px ad space on http://www.cipaganpride.org sidebar
- Vendor must provide graphic and web address for linking
- Ad graphic can be emailed to vendors (at) cipaganpride (dot) org
- Listing on webpage under Vendors tab with description
- Listing in 2018 CIPPD Program with description
- A minimum of 1 Facebook mention on the CIPPD Facebook page
- A minimum of 1 Twitter mention on the CIPPD Twitter feed
As always if there is any questions feel free to Contact Us!
Click HERE to register as a vendor.
For Divination registration and information, click HERE.
Many Blessings and Thanks,
Central Illinois Pagan Pride Day Committee