This contract hereby serves as an agreement between the Divinator and the facilitators of the Central Illinois Pagan Pride Day Festival (CIPPD)
- Central Illinois Pagan Pride Day is being held on September 28th, 2019 from 11:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. It will be at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Bloomington-Normal, at 1613 E. Emerson in Bloomington, IL.
- We do NOT require you to do divination all day. If you need a break we understand. Please have a sign available that you can put out to let people know when to expect you back.
- This is an open air event. Divinators are responsible for providing their own shelter, tables, chairs, and displays. The event is held rain or shine.
- In accordance with local laws, all Divinators must include a visible 8″ x 10″ sign stating “For Entertainment Purposes Only”.
- Divinators may charge a specific rate per reading or by time (these rates must be posted), post a suggested donation amount, or simply solicit donations.
- Divinators are NOT allowed to sell other merchandise in their Divination Booth. If you wish to sell merchandise, a separate Vendor Booth must be registered. You must have someone available at your vendor booth while you are performing a reading. Our staff will not be available to watch vendor booths for extended amounts of time.
- Divinators must restrict divination services to their assigned slot.
- Failure to follow the above rules may result in you being asked to leave or prohibited from returning to future events.
- Please leave your area clean.
Divinator Pricing for 2019 Pagan Pride Day (per 10×10)
- $20 per 10×10 spot
2019 Divinator Registration Includes:
- 1 10′x10′ booth space
- Listing on webpage under Vendors tab with description
- Listing in 2019 CIPPD Onlne Program with description
- A minimum of 1 Facebook mention on the CIPPD Facebook page
- A minimum of 1 Twitter mention on the CIPPD Twitter feed
Divinator Registration Form
Add Divination Booth to cart here: